Monday, August 18, 2008

OGA '08

I'm pretty stoked about the upcoming OGA event. It's been a long time since the last 'official' event.  It will be a good excuse to see the family and have a good time. I haven't played either of the courses, and it's always nice to tryout a course for the first time.  The only downside is that we are going in completely blind; I didn't get any recommendations for these courses. So, if they are dog tracks, I'm responsible for not doing better homework.  The bottom line is that I was pretty much limited to what was available and that turned out to be... not much. Sunday mornings are busy. It's a good thing there are so many courses in the SoCal area. I was bound to find something with tee times in the morning. I'm hopeful we will get lucky with the shape of the course.  But either way, it should be a good time. Who knows?, a total dog track may make it that much more memorable.

No comments: