Monday, October 27, 2008

Suck

Well, I don't know what to say other than my team sucks right now. The Sens dropped their 4th game in a row last Saturday. Auld was pretty good, for taking so many shots and powerplays; he kept them in the game. Everyone else was frustrating. It's not like the team can't be good, but they are only good for flashes. Slow starts are the norm right now. And playing from behind hasn't been the Senators' strong suit. I'm worried 'cause this may lead to an unnecessary, drastic trade. Not time to push the panic button yet...
 
UFC 90 was horrible. I was pretty amped about watching Anderson Silva destroy somebody. So, when he just danced around for two rounds I wasn't amused. Then seeing Cote blow-out his knee for no apparent reason, was about the strangest finish I've ever seen in a fight. All the write-ups agree that it was a weird fight. I wonder what Silva was thinking? Is he bored? Dana White said that the fight was like a bad dream, I agree.

No comments: