Friday, October 3, 2008

New Uncle

Well, I'm quite proud to be a new uncle again.  I got word that everything went well and Baby Cole has arrived.  I'm glad everyone is healthy and happy; and that Kalani will have a sparring partner. 
 
On the sports front, the Senators open up their NHL season in Sweden against the Penguins. It's a nice homecoming for Alfredsson. The Sens had a pre-season game against his old Elite League team the Frolunda Indians.  Quite the home crowd.  So, I have two regular season games to watch this weekend and I'm pretty stoked. On the MMA front, Kimbo and Carano are fighting tomorrow, they are aways an interesting side-show. Tickets for the UFC fight in November has proved nearly impossible to get, so we are shooting for the December event. Wanderlei is fighting in that one, so I'm happy if we see it live; and it's a great excuse to go see Cole!

No comments: