Monday, March 23, 2009

Rolling

Well, the Sens faint playoff hopes are still alive. Yeah, a couple weeks back they were playing better under new head coach Cory Clouston. It was stated how they had a mathematical chance of making the playoffs if they won 16 games in a row. Well, that number is now down to 10. Still daunting. But I've watched these guys stink it up for most of the season, I at least deserve to see them play well and come back from 0-2 leads. Some very good hockey played by the Sens. Despite some pretty soft goals allowed, the Sens have reeled off a nice 5 game win streak, 8-game point streak.
In the end this means that they will get oh so close to the 8th playoff spot, only to regret some weak games they played in November-January. IF they make the playoffs I'll buy their third jersey, which I like, but it will clearly be the 'miracle' jersey. Giving me power over impossible odds.
 

No comments: