Monday, December 13, 2010

Workout of the Day - Dec 13

I'm currently in my longest workout layoff in two years. Due to illness, misc travel & injuries, it's been almost 8-weeks since I've had a consistent week of working out. There have been weeks with a couple days at the gym or a couple days of jogging, but always inconsistent attendance and/or lacklustre effort. I have to blame hockey. I've been dinged-up with some sort of knee, wrist, neck, groin or thumb pain the last couple months. Nothing major, but when any one of them clears up I get two more injuries in it's place. At least that's my excuse.
So I've taken this last weekend off to recover. My wrist and knee hurt as much as ever!? Which tells me that I should just continue to play through it. I will get a forced layoff during Christmas, when I can rest more than I will want. So until then, game-on!
 
 
 

No comments: