Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Christmas in June

It's like Christmas waiting for hockey equipment and supplies to show up at my house. I've ordered from Hockey Giant before and never had problems. All of my orders were delivered within California and got to my house super quick. This time, I've have some backorder problems. Multiple packages coming from all over the US. While it is fun to track packages and see the daily/hourly progress from city to city, I didn't expect my order to take so long. I had 3-weeks to get my jersey and socks in time for this Friday's game. So, procrastinating as usual, I waited a week before placing the order. Today, I have two packages waiting for me on my porch. There is another box in Connecticut. And another somewhere between Arizona and California. Having delays and multiple packages kinda sucks, but I will be the first to admit that the anticipation of receiving the stuff is fun.

No comments: