Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hawks lead 2-0

I missed Game 1. Was watching the Laker game and UFC fight. Well, the Laker game was not by choice. When you are in a SoCal Sports Bar, you have to watch the Laker game. The fact that bars have to pay big money to hold the UFC fight guarantees that they are going to show it, Laker game or not. So, at least 1/2 of the TVs had the UFC fight until the Laker game was over. But the Stanley Cup final game was no where to be seen.
I did see Game 2, while BBQing at a friend's house. It was more what I expected from the series. I'm still pulling for Chicago.
The funny/horrible thing was having Roenick, Milbury, and Macguire out on the ice to re-inact plays from Game 1. Pierre didn't even have gloves on, so he wasn't taking it too seriously. But they should just use the telestrader like everyone else. It's just as dumb when other sports do it. Don't fall into that trap NHL, PLEASE! I'm calling it an NHL production FAIL.
 

No comments: