Monday, March 7, 2011

Too much MMA?

Coming off a big week in MMA. UFC, Strikeforce and Bellator all had events. I follow those organizations as well as Dream and some K-1. My man Dan Henderson won the Light Heavy Championship on Saturday. As a fan it has been hard to watch him lose, and I honestly didn't know what to expect. The guy is 40 and there are only so many Randy Coutures in the sport. The hardest part of being an MMA fan is watching guys lose to Father Time, (see Chuck Liddell). But the big right hand landed and Feijao went down. I didn't catch the Bellator event. Shame on me. I am mostly focused on the lightweight division. I followed Eddie Alvarez's career into Bellator and watch the annual lightweight tourney. I don't really have a coherent point to this post. But that's all I got for today.

No comments: