Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday

Someone has "a case of the Mondays" no longer. I just read that I'm getting VERSUS back on my DirecTV. About damn time. Funny coincidence that I was crying about it recently. I didn't get the details on what compromises were made or who "won". All that matters to me is that I am getting my UFC, WEC and NHL viewing back and just in time, too. Playoffs are just around the corner and missing one of those games would have sent me over the edge. The UFC also has two or three VERSUS televised events planned, and the first UFC Live is this Sunday. Talk about cutting it close. Angry about TV? Yes. I don't have a problem admitting my TV issues, considering I pay good money for it. DirecTV was the only game in town for NHL coverage when I first got it. I've been more than loyal, and they are actually pretty lucky that I didn't jump ship and get Comcast cable or Verizon Fios. I was strongly considering it.
But everything is cool now. DirecTV can continue to gouge me for my guilty TV viewing habits.

No comments: