Friday, October 23, 2009

UFC 104

Pretty stoked about getting a free ticket to UFC 104. I'm going to
check-out part of the weigh-ins today, when I pick-up my ticket. I saw
my first weigh-in during a UFC in Vegas last December. It was a pretty
big event in itself. I don't expect a big turnout today, but it's cool
to see all the fans fired-up before the event. And that's really the
allure of a live UFC event. It's all about being in the crowd. I can't
afford to sit where I can actually see the fight that well. So, you
are basically paying to see the fight projected on a big screen. To be
honest, you see much better with the PPV. But it's the crazy fans that
make the event. The sounds of hearing a guy get hit, when you are 200'
away. And seeing all the undercard fights. This card features 11
fights! That's a lot of MMA for one evening. I'm ready.

No comments: