Friday, October 2, 2009

It's On!

Welcome back hockey! Yeah, it's only been a few months since we last
saw you. But it was a long off-season for the Sens with all the
Heatley drama. So, naturally I wanted to see Dany's debut in a Sharks
uniform. I looked and just couldn't find the game. Well, it was on
Versus. Yeah, the channel that DirecTV has dropped; claiming extortion
by Comcast to continue offering it. I'm not happy. There goes my WEC
fights and NHL coverage. At least the WEC hockey coverage was so
sparse that it won't matter too much. But did they have to cover the
one game I was looking for?

The Kings know how to do things right. 65 games in HD. Some analysts
have them in the playoffs this year. I hope so. I like what Dean
Lombardi has done, by building from within. That takes time, for sure.
But I expect some results from this team, starting this year.

No comments: