Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Workout of the Day - Feb 17

Diet & Exercise. Well, I've got the exercise part down more or less. But my diet is definitely lacking. I have been making slow corrections the last 6-months or so. Less fried food, and more lean meat, fruit, veggies. I also take a multivitamin and omega 3 to supplement my poor eating habits. A more recent experiment is a post-workout amino acid pack. I've read that immediately after your workout (within 30-minutes) you should get some protein/nutrients into your body, as it is most receptive at this time.
 
So I had a vitamin fail this morning. I've had trouble with some of the capsules before. One time, I got one halfway down and stuck. I only figured this out when the capsule disolved; I felt like I had to cough, then had the nastiest taste way back in my throat. But today was the worst. I had to cough, and powder shot out of my nose. Another one of those damn capsules got stuck, broke open, then coated my sinuses when I coughed it up. It was nasty. I blew my nose to a mixture of snot and powder, like a white mud. Note to self: drink more than 8 ounces of water with the morning supplements.

No comments: