Friday, April 10, 2009

Maczilla

Well, I've finally gone to the dark side. I never thought I would be cool enough to enter the club, but I've paid for membership. I'm getting an iMac. The trusty 'ole Dell finally died this week, after 7+ long years of service. I'm pretty pround of her. She lasted far longer than any other PC I've owned. Of course, I paid top dollar at the time, with high expectations. Those expectations were surpassed. I think it helped that my PC gaming has been reduced drastically since getting a Wii and PS3. But I don't regret buying the Dell.
So, I'm pretty intrigued with becoming an "Apple Guy". I've always considered it a tool for artsy photoshop/music/video editing types. But as with other Apple products, they simply work better. All the workaround and fixes and viruses of the PC should be a thing of the past. I've got an open mind for this Apple-thing. Here's to hoping it is a long lasting relationship, with no regrets.

No comments: