Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gamer News

I haven't been much of a gamer lately. But I have been checking for what limited Diablo III news is out there, every so often. Bad news on that front. I guess it was announced at a the recent Blizzcon, that two big games are to be released in 2010. Neither one is Diablo III. 2011!?! That's a big downer for today.
I'm looking for good news now.  I have seen some rumblings about the new Batman game. "Best Batman Game Ever!" Well, that's not saying too much. But the Tomb Raider people at Eidos made this game and it supposedly has some puzzles, along with battle and graphics. I'm intrigued. It totally makes sense that Batman have to figure stuff out and not just hack and slash. May have to pick this one up. The kids are currently going through a Justice League kick. So if Batman made an appearance on the PS3 it would be welcomed, more or less. I figure I'm doing it for the kids...

1 comment:

he and she reviews said...

haha doing it for the kids... you should totally get this game for them *nods* yeah that really does make sense to have a batman game where there are puzzles. best batman game ever? How about lego batman? i haven't played lego batman... though i think it's in our collection we just haven't gotten around to it yet.