Thursday, January 28, 2010

Workout of the Day - Jan 28

Work has been a bit depressing this year. I think it's been stealing
all my energy. Has been getting worse the last couple weeks. It takes
all I have to get into the gym and hammer out a marginal workout. So,
I've been searching for some inspiration. I considered a workout
partner, but I'm an army of one considering the lifting I do and the
time I'm at the gym. After some online searching, I signed-up at
bodybuilding.com. Lots of good info there. I started a profile, which
allows me to chart my workouts. I'm in the process of adding my
workouts from the last few months and see how my progress looks.
The inital request from the website is for your fitness goals. Hmmm, I
don't really have any. I want to stay in shape, get in better shape
and be able to keep-up with and lift my children. That's about it.
Maybe a defined target will help motivate me further. We'll see...

No comments: