Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Workout of the Day - Jan 5

It's a busy time of year for the gym. People are painfully starting to
work on their New Year's Resolutions. I was even in the gym earlier
than usual on Monday, and the crowd wasn't too bad. Keep in mind that
I have an ideal set-up. The gym is never too busy in the mornings. I
didn't really notice higher volume than normal and only a few new
faces.

Today was a different story. It was deserted. Even less people than
normal. I guess fitness isn't a popular resolution or people here are
procrastinating, not early birds, too snooty to workout at work;
whatever the reason(s) I'm glad. It looks like I will continue to have
the place all to myself.

A co-worker of mine has vowed to start working out again. I offered to
train with him, but he couldn't stomach the early schedule.
Apparently, he got started last night and couldn't lift his arms over
his head this morning. It wasn't that long ago, I was in that same
situation. But I enjoyed it at the time. It didn't take much work at
all to REALLY get a good workout. I kinda miss that.

No comments: