Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Energy Drinks

I have sad news today. I have lost all taste for Monster Lo-Carb. Once my favorite of the energy drinks, it's lost all appeal to me and turned to a slight dislike. It could be the sore throat I have been nursing for about a week, but I doubt it. While my overall consumption of energy drinks is way down, the last few years have me opting for the Rockstar (diet) over anything else. 
A more recent resurgence is for the Rockstar Recovery drink. It's basically Gatorade meets energy drink. Rehydration + caffiene + 'energy blend'. It was only a matter of time. Beer companies had tried to jump on the energy bandwagon; that doesn't seem to have worked out. So why not a sports-type drink? Recovery is not carbonated, and pretty much tastes like lemonade. It's what I was looking for when I only saw the Monster Lo-Carb at the market. Give it a try.

No comments: