Friday, May 21, 2010

Habs almost back in it.

Glad that the Canadiens gave a good old fashioned beat down to the Flyers. I'd say they are right back in it, but that won't happen till the series is tied at 2-2. I'm a bit bummed that Halak didn't get the shutout. It would have been fitting to see the Habs blank Philly two times to even the series.
Huge game for the Sharks tonight. There's blood in the water and hopefully the 'Hawks put a quick and decisive end to San Jose. I'm basically rooting against Heatley and the team that bounced the Red Wings. Was I pulling for them recently, when JR was playing on the 5th line? Yes. This means that I don't really care for the Sharks either way. All I know is that they make great poster boys for playoff disappointment. And the Kings have Dean Lombardi now, that's all that matters.

No comments: