Tuesday, April 27, 2010

RIP my teams...

Sens and Kings went out badly. Not that they got blown out, but hard fought games and at least two OT games each. Very close. But both of my teams blew third period leads and goaltending looked shaky at times. (More so for the Senators) It was frustrating to watch. They both could have pulled the upset, didn't happen 2-4 series losses.
 
It helped that I was busy in San Jose this weekend. Completely focusing on the games would have killed me. I still have my playoff beard. I usually fall back on rooting for the Red Wings, but they have a big game 7 tonight. One thing is for sure, the Coyotes are real. The Caps also face a game 7 on Wednesday. The worst case for me is if both the Caps and Wings lose. I will have no real interest in any team remaining in the Playoffs. We'll see....

No comments: