Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Phone!

I have a bad habit of leaving stuff on the roof on my car. I'll pull out of the driveway, look for my coffee and realize that it's still sitting on the roof. 10-years ago, I did this with my cell phone, but didn't remember it was on the roof. Apparently, 35 mph is about the speed that a phone will finally have enough wind resistance to jump off the roof of a moving vehicle. That phone broke apart with pieces all over the road. To my surprise, the phone still worked once I got it all back together! I've been a Nokia fan ever since. But electronics are getting more and more fragile. The next phone didn't survive the impact of 40 mph, but maybe it was the cars behind me had run over the phone pieces. Now, I'm on the 3rd phone that's jumped off the roof of my car. It didn't survive either, but it was such a bad phone-splosion, that the sim card stopped working! Needless to say, I am currently looking into getting a new phone.
 

No comments: