Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kings vs Penguins

It will be the stiffest test facing the Kings this year. The Stanley
Cup Champs are coming into LA tomorrow night. The best part of this,
beside the fact that the Kings are playing well, is that I have plans
to see it live. Currently trying to locate tickets for the game. Well,
not me, but my old college roommate Ryan. I'm pretty amped about going
to the game and seeing an old friend. Win-win.

Another Kings note. I was following the blog of one of the Kings
trainers. Joe was a NFL trainer for the Patriots, before coming to the
Kings. He gave an amazing level of insight into the Kings organization
as well as what goes on behind the scenes, on the bench, in the
training room. But his website had issues last week, and I hadn't read
anything from him since. Apparently, he was fired by the Kings. Weird.
Confusing. Disappointing. I hope it wasn't from what he blogged. But I
have to think it was.

No comments: