Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Roundup

Several items caught my interest this weekend. Saw that James Nitties
was near the lead on the Aussie Masters, that was ultimately won by
Tiger. Nitties was also in the latest Oakey catalog, pretty cool.
Tiger is on YouTube for some club throwing incident. It's pretty weak.
It was more of a release, than a throw. Tiger is so strong that I bet
he could get 75 yards, if he really tried.

Watched UFC 105. Pretty good card. I like watching a bunch of TKOs.
UFC 106 is already here this Saturday. I'm not sure I'm gonna see it,
as I might have good seats for the Kings game! My first love is still
hockey. But since it's an afternoon game, I might just get both events
in. Now that would be a good sporting events day.

I watched parts of the Pats vs. Colts game. First game I've had on for
longer than 5 mins this season. Glad I saw the ending of that one.
Also caught a glimpse of Kobe limping and the Lakers lost
two-in-a-row? The sky will be falling on the AM radio today.

No comments: